
I am thankful for such an easy pregnancy and an easy delivery (See his birth story here). With such an easy time before he was born, you would think recovery would be easy too. Think again.
Being a mom isn't easy. You are constantly needed. Your work never seems to be done. You sacrifice of yourself to put your child's needs ahead of your own. Your emotions run wild. You are sleep deprived. Your body ages faster and has a hard time getting back to normal. But in the end, it is all worth it.
I never thought that I would be so in love with a child as I am with Alan. He brightens my world. In just the two and a half short months he's been here, he has brought me so much joy. I know that watching him grow up will be a wonderful adventure.
To see what others are thankful for today, visit Mallard Cove Mommy.
What a sweetie! Love and enjoy EVERY MINUTE! It goes by SO FAST.
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to give this a shot too! I am coming in 3 days late, but I think it would do some good to look at what I'm thankful for everyday.
ReplyDelete