
My family at my wedding in 2008

My family at Amy's wedding in 2009. We added Sam and Mimi to our family in 2009.

One of the newest members of my family. We added Melinda to our family in December 2009.
Rob is constantly telling me that I have a great family, and he is so right. While my siblings and I used to fight, as all siblings do, we have great relationships now. I couldn't be happier when we are all together for holidays or other events.
It is sad now that we have been disbursed throughout the country. Dad and Mindy live near DC. Stephanie, Jason, and the kids live in Wisconsin. Amy and Sam live in North Carolina. Matt and Mimi live in south Georgia. It is getting harder and harder to get everyone together. I'm so glad that everyone will be able to make it back for Thanksgiving this year and can't wait to see them all again.
To see what others are thankful for today, visit:
Such a beautiful family! I cherish my family so much and I love hearing about others who do the same. Seems like friends come and go and such in my life, but my family is one of the only constants. No matter how much my sister and I fight, we will always be there for each other. Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDeleteLove me some Luce girls! I'm so glad to know you all are still close. I am an only child, so a large family is something I have always dreamed of being a part of. I kind of get to experience that through my husband's family...thanks for linking up and sharing your stories!
ReplyDelete