Today, I am thankful for a loving husband.

It has been almost three years since Robby and I got married and almost five years since we first met. Although we have disagreements and spats every now and then, as most healthy couples do, I could not think of a man better suited for me than he is. He puts up with all my many flaws. We are so alike, and yet so different at the same time. He knows just how to cheer me up when I'm down. He's so helpful and is always asking if there's anything he can do to help me with Alan or to get ready for the next day. He keeps me warm in this cold world.
Before Robby, I had always said that I didn't want children. I'm sure part of the reason for that was because I hadn't found anyone that I wanted to have children with. Even with my first marriage, I had no desire to have kids. Somehow Robby was different. He changed my way of thinking without even trying, and now we have our precious little boy.
Robby is smart. He makes me laugh. He gives me something to look forward to when I come home from work at night. His heart is in the right place. He gets passionate about issues that are important to him. He's a great daddy. He's a loving husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment