The Simon family has decided to follow God's calling to adopt a little girl from Albania. Read more about our journey here.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dropped??

Yesterday the third person in three days told me that it looked like the baby had dropped. I looked in the mirror this morning before getting into the shower, and he does look a little lower. But I've always been carrying him pretty low compared to other pregnant people I have seen, so I never really thought about it.

It has been easier to bend over this week to pick up the paper in the driveway, and I think it might be because he isn't as close to my ribs. I can't really close my legs comfortably anymore either. So maybe he has dropped.

If he has, as long as it's his little head that's dropped down into the pelvis and not his bottom, I'm happy with it. I still have over seven weeks left to go, but maybe this will give him a little more room to grow than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment