So, although I still just look like I've been eating too much junk food and haven't been doing my crunches, my pants are tight and my belly is sticking out a bit.
But what is that smell??
Okay, so I know this is a gross topic, but I have had the worst gas lately. It's not too bad in the morning, but by the night time my belly is so bloated, I look six months pregnant! Sometimes it is so bad that it hurts to stand up, and the only comfortable position is lying down with Nacho on my belly hoping to push it out. And when it comes out...clear the room! It is the worst smell I've ever smelled! I told you this was a gross topic!
Luckily my wonderful hubby can't smell very well, or he would be staying very far away from me at all times.
So add that to my list of pregnancy symptoms:
1. Peeing every hour
2. Bitter/nausea taste in my mouth every now and then
3. Exhausted all the time
4. Hungry more often than normal
5. Horrible, smelly gas
I can't wait for this trimester to be over!
No comments:
Post a Comment