The Simon family has decided to follow God's calling to adopt a little girl from Albania. Read more about our journey here.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Growing Pains

For the past two days, I have felt this strange sensation in my lower abdomen area. It feels like my insides are being stretched.

I'm not really liking it. It's not really painful, but annoying, and makes me want to itch the skin above the stretching feeling.

Right now, I don't really show (with clothes on at least). In fact, I can easily pull my transverse abdominus in and look like I have a completely flat stomach. But the stretching thing feels like I can actually feel my belly growing by the hour.

In the evenings, after dinner, my belly looks huge! It's probably because it is my biggest meal of the day and there is no where else for my food to go. In the morning, the little bump is still there, but not nearly as bad as the evening.

Last night, Rob was looking at my belly and said that it was "cool." It was poking out so much that my belly button was almost non-existent. He asked if I was exaggerating it any. I wasn't. The food might have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment