The Simon family has decided to follow God's calling to adopt a little girl from Albania. Read more about our journey here.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spotting again?

Last night was our last night of Bradley classes. It's been ten weeks of two-hour Friday night classes. We learned everything from the anatomy of a pregnant woman to how to care for a newborn. It was quite informative.

There were four couples in our class, and after class we all went out to eat at a little Mexican place not too far from the class site. Everyone had their disgusting looking Mexican dishes, and I had a side of french fries. We had eaten dinner before class as we usually do anyway, so I really wasn't that hungry.

On the way home, I had to pee really bad. I had finished my 32 oz jug of water at the restaurant and it hit me. The baby was moving around like crazy, kicking me in any organ he could reach, including my bladder. When we got home, after I relieved myself, I had blood on the toilet paper. Not again?!?

It has been awhile now since I have spotted. I think the last time I spotted was in the second trimester. Now that it's the third trimester, and we're close to the end, I just don't want to have any complications that would cause me to have a hospital birth.

It wasn't a lot of blood. Not enough to fill a pad or anything. It was bright red. I put a panty liner on to see how much spotting I was having. Over the night, there was definitely more, but now this morning I can't see it on my toilet paper anymore. I'm taking this as a good sign. But I decided not to run this morning due to the spotting. :( I'll be monitoring it the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment