We had our 20 week ultrasound and anatomy scan on Monday afternoon, and it's a boy!! I'm so excited. A boy was what I wanted. Now we can adopt a little girl, and I won't have to have another...unless there's an "oops" baby.
The follow-up appointment yesterday went well also. According to the preliminary results of the anatomy scan, everything appears normal and healthy. The midwife didn't have the full results, but seemed confident that all was well.
And, I hadn't gained any more weight since my last appointment on March 26th. I actually lost 1.8 lbs! So now, I've gained a total of 18 lbs since my last menstrual period. I'm still at my heaviest I've ever been (at 133 lbs), but I'm pretty confident that I can get this weight off after the baby is born while training for the Las Vegas marathon in December.
The nursery is going to have a monkey/jungle theme. I'm planning on painting the walls a light blue color because most of the decorations I want have mostly green with some blue in them.
Robby wants to keep the name a secret until the baby comes. We have picked out a very special name, and I can't wait to be able to share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment