I've been feeling the baby move now for about three weeks. This week it's gotten a little more distinct. I can actually see my shirt moving when the baby kicks. He doesn't stick his fist or foot up to stay, but the little movements can be seen.
Rob still hasn't really felt it. When he tries to feel, he says it just feels like I have gas. If I can see the kicks, maybe this week he'll be able to feel it.
I've gotten to that awkward stage where my regular shirts are a little too short for me to wear, but my maternity shirts (even the XS ones) are a little too big. I'm wearing a maternity shirt to work today, and I feel like a cow because it makes me look so big. I really don't want my belly to get any bigger, because the stretch marks will start, but I don't like this in-between phase.
No comments:
Post a Comment