The Simon family has decided to follow God's calling to adopt a little girl from Albania. Read more about our journey here.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Baseball Season!

Finally, baseball has officially returned. Baseball is my favorite sport. It's really the only sport I truly enjoy. Hockey is fun. Football is okay. But Baseball is where it's at.

This year I have to brush up on my team (the New York Mets). It seems like there are new people all over the place. Carlos Beltran is playing right field?? Who is this new 2nd baseman? Who is in our pitching rotation?

I've recently added college baseball to my list of things to do also. Robby and I went to a Georgia Tech baseball game for our date night last month. I hope to go to at least two more games before the season is over.

Ahhhh Spring is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment