Alan got his first tooth last Thursday. It was barely visible Thursday, but you could sure feel that it broke through the gums. Today it is pretty obvious that it's a tooth, although he likes to hide it with his tongue. It has emerged.
I haven't been bitten yet, which is definitely a good thing. I can't really tell yet when he's eating that he has it. I'm sure that will change as he gets more of them.
He is also doing a GREAT job of sitting. I don't even have to worry about him anymore. He rarely falls over, but when he does, he gets on his belly and starts scooting around. He can't crawl yet (which I'm glad about - no hurry!), but he can do a little inchworm thing and scoot around.
I'll try to get some pictures of the tooth to share, if he'll let me.
No comments:
Post a Comment