It has definitely been a struggle to get back to my old size and shape. I don't know if it will ever happen. I'm going to give myself nine months, since it took nine months to get to the place I was. After that, I will no longer be able to blame my size and shape on the baby.
Before I got pregnant here were my measurements:
Waist - 24.5"
Bust - 30.5"
Hips - 36"
Thighs - 36"
Weight 115
This was on October 29, 2009 - a month before getting pregnant.
Now my measurements are:
Waist - 27.5" (I have three inches to lose)
Bust - 33.5 (I think I'll take that, although I'm sure I'll lose it when finished breastfeeding)
Hips - 35.5" (Wha??? My hips are smaller??)
Thighs - 35.5" (Again, Huh?)
Weight 122.6 (So 7.6 lbs to lose still)
I'm pretty happy with the fact that my hips and thighs are smaller, but I have got to get my waist and weight back in order.
I didn't measure my belly before getting pregnant, so I don't know what it was initially, but it is now 30.5". I think that is a huge part of my problem with trying to get into my old clothes. My belly sticks out over top of them like a muffin top. *sigh*
I have five more months to go to get back to my original shape. Wish me luck!
Keep in mind that certain parts of your bodys structure have now shifted from being pregnant and going through labor. With these shifts some never go back to the way they were before and others are better/different then pre-pregnancy. For example, when I got pregnant with Jonathan my bra size was a 36C, when I got pregnant with Abigail my bra size was a 38D, and now prior to pregnancy with baby #3 my bra size was 38DD. Many women say there boobs shrink to smaller sizes then they were before but for some reason mine grow a full bra size each time lol. At this rate I am going to need a boob-reduction before I am 30. But in the end be pacient with your body and understand that certain things may not go back to the way they were no matter how hard you exercise. Your doing a great job!!
ReplyDelete