I am completely exhausted. It seems that no matter how much sleep I get, I am still tired. We actually went to bed at a decent time both days this weekend and didn't wake up too early, yet I'm still half falling asleep at the stoplights this morning on the way to work.
Rob mentioned that maybe it is because I'm not as active as I used to be. That might be part of it, but last week I got up and worked out three days - which is three days more than I had been doing since Thanksgiving. It didn't seem to help.
Perhaps nursing has something to do with it. I still am getting up in the middle of the night to pump, even though Alan is sleeping through the night. That along with the fact that my body is producing the milk might make me tired.
Perhaps it is postpartum depression? I really think this Reglan that I'm taking to increase my milk supply is making my PPD worse. I had a mild case of it before the Reglan, but I wonder if it has gotten worse - causing my boredom and exhaustion.
Perhaps my vacation will help and I'll be able to get some sleep and come back to work in the new year rested and ready to go. I hope so.
No comments:
Post a Comment