Today was the first day I had to wear a belly band to work. For those of you who don't know what a belly band is, it is a tube-top looking thing that you wear around your waist over your regular pants to cover the fact that you don't have your pants zipped and/or buttoned. You can also use it if you buy maternity pants too early and need help holding them up.
I was able to get my regular work pants on just fine this morning, buttoned and all. But after I finished my breakfast, they were so uncomfortable that I had to unbutton them.
In general, I still don't look pregnant with clothes on (especially in the morning). But after a meal, my belly is sticking out so much, I could be five months pregnant. There is just no room for the food to go, I guess.
In other news, we close on our house tomorrow and move on Saturday. My next OB appointment is March 2nd, where I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat for the first time.
So, how many people are reading this blog? "For those of you who don't know..." Are there more than me and Sweta?
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you look sooooo pregnant in that last picture on facebook!! So cute!! I can't believe you are starting to show!!! It makes me smile! :)
Can't wait to see the house with you all moved and everything!! Miss you!
Now that everyone knows, I sent the link to the blog out to Mom, Amy, Matt, Dad, and Rob's parents. It's also on facebook as my website, but I don't think many people look at their friend's info, so they probably wouldn't see it.
ReplyDeleteI think some of the pregnant look on the last pic is bloating/gas. I am definitely showing now, but I don't think I'm really that big. You can see that too in the third pic. I look huge in the week 7 pic, but smaller in week 8. It will be interesting to compare this weeks to that last pic.
Miss you too!