I have a feeling that they are not going to believe me when I turn in my tracker for the Minute to Win it challenge at work, so I'm going to document my exercise well. The Minute to Win it challenge is for 13 weeks starting today. For every minute of exercise, you get a point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the 13 week period gets an iPad. I am going to do everything I can to win that iPad. My goal is 120 minutes or more of exercise six days a week.
This morning I ran 5 miles this morning in 50 minutes and stretched for 10 minutes. Tonight after I put Alan to bed, I did an hour strength circuit, five minutes of ab work, and five minutes of stationary bike. My strength circuit came out of a running magazine and consisted of three sets of each of the following exercises: hamstring curls, single-leg reaches, single-leg squats, band rotations, posterior reaches, lunges, push-ups, planks, step-ups, biceps curls, and triceps extensions. I'm exhausted. Time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment