The Simon family has decided to follow God's calling to adopt a little girl from Albania. Read more about our journey here.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Running and Baby Names

I have decided that the baby likes my running. Last week I ran Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I did not have any spotting on those days. When I stopped running over the weekend due to travel and holiday busyness, that's when I started spotting. Yesterday I did Yasso 800s (which are two lap sprints around the track), and had no spotting. I think the baby likes it when I run.

I'm really not having a lot of morning sickness yet, but every once in awhile, I'll feel like I want to throw up. Luckily I haven't done it yet, but when I run, I feel less nausious. Hopefully the baby will continue to like it throughout the pregnancy and after birth - because s/he will be coming with me in my jogger most days.

Since we don't want to tell anyone what the name will be if it's a boy, Rob and I have come up with names to call the unborn baby. We don't know the gender yet, so for now it's a boy. I want to call the unborn baby Paul - as in Paul Simon, the singer from Simon & Garfunkle. Robby wants to call him Peter - as in the disciple Simon Peter. So for now, the little one is either Peter or Paul, depending on who you talk to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment