A week ago I finished my tenth marathon in my tenth state. I can officially apply to the 50 States Marathon Club. Here is a rundown of my ten marathons:
1. March 2008 - ING Georgia Marathon, Atlanta, GA Finishing time: 4:36
2. October 2008 - Indianapolis Marathon, Indianapolis, IN. Finishing time: 4:23
3. January 2009 - Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando, FL. Finishing time: 4:57
4. June 2009 - Pacific Crest Marathon, Sunriver, OR. Finishing time: 4:20
5. November 2009 - SunTrust Richmond Marathon, Richmond, VA. Finishing time: 3:57
~~~Took some time off to have Alan~~~
6. November 2011 - OBX Marathon, Kitty Hawk, NC. Finishing time: 4:06
7. January 2012 - Rock n Roll Arizona Marathon, Phoenix, AZ. Finishing time: 4:02
8. March 2012 - Columbia Marathon, Columbia, SC. Finishing time: 3:51
9. May 2012 - Wisconsin Marathon, Kenosha, WI, Finishing time: 4:09
10. September 2012 - Quad Cities Marathon, Moline, IL. Finishing time: 3:48
Over the next few weeks, I'll post more on each of the marathons I've done, including how I trained, how I felt, who I ran with (if anyone), what I thought about the course, organization, and fans, and any other bits of information about the trip. With all my marathons being out of town, the travel can be very interesting.
I'm looking forward to 40 more marathons to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment